1) Terms and conditions: these terms and conditions apply to every Super Stack® Event without exception and supersede any other written or oral terms. By entering a Super Stack® Event players hereby agree to and accept these terms and conditions in their entirety.
2) Super Stack® Event Operation: the events are held in association with our Casino partners whose tournament regulations and house rules govern the operation and organisation of the events.The Casino's decisions are final and players should direct all questions regarding the running of the Super Stack® to the relevant Casino staff and Management.
3) Amendments to Tournament rules: The Casino partners and Super Stack® reserve the right to add or amend any Tournament or Event rules, structures, dates or details as deemed appropriate.
4) Right to cancel or change Events: Super Stack® and/or the Casino Partners at which the Events are held, reserve the right to cancel or change any Event at our sole and absolute discretion, including dates and structure. Any changes will not incur any liability or consequential losses on the part of Super Stack® or its Casino Partners. Players are therefore strongly advised to ensure that travel arrangements are on a refundable basis and that Event seats have been booked prior to booking any transport or accommodation. A minimum of four full tables of 10 players is required to start any flight or event and any lower number to start is at Super Stack's sole discretion.
5) Rules and Regulations: You agree to abide by the Casino Partners’ house rules and applicable gaming regulations.
6) Right of Refusal of entry: We reserve the right to refuse any person entry into any and all Tournaments as well as the Event area(s) for any reason. Individuals who are excluded by Super Stack®, Casino Partners or venues themselves are not eligible for entry into any Tournaments or Events area(s).
7) Players with Conflict of Interest: Any Employee of a Casino Partner or and their family as defined below are not eligible to play in any Events, unless approved by Super Stack® at our sole discretion. “Family” for these purposes is defined as: spouse, partner, siblings, children and any relative of an employee or other person residing in the employee's place of residence.
8) Prizes, taxes and transfers: Prizes and entries are non-transferable. Winners are responsible for payment of any and all taxes, licenses, registrations and other fees associated with Tournament prizes.
9) Disqualification: We, together with the organising casino in which the Event will be held, reserve the right to disqualify any person from all Tournaments and/or to request the removal of such persons the Event area(s) for any reason. If you are disqualified from a Tournament, you shall forfeit your entire buy-in and shall not be entitled to any Tournament prize monies or any other prize consideration that you may have qualified for at the point of disqualification.
10) Behaviour: No Player participating in any event shall be permitted to show, display or communicate in any way, any message or content which, in our sole discretion is, or could be construed to be political in nature (or supportive of any political cause or action), racist, obscene, derogatory, threatening in nature, a form of harassment, libellous, fraudulent, invasive of another person’s privacy, offensive, defamatory of another person, or otherwise promote, advertise or condone anything illegal or unlawful, victimises, degrades, harasses or intimidates an individual or group of individuals on the basis of any classification, including, without limitation, religion, gender, sexual orientation, race, colour, creed, ethnicity, national origin, citizenship, age, marital status, military status or disability, constitutes, or would otherwise encourage, criminal conduct or give rise to civil liability, or which is intended for commercial purposes, including without limitation, submitting any material to solicit funds or to promote, advertise or solicit the sale of any goods or services. In relation to any dispute about this paragraph, our decision shall be final and binding
11) Force Majeure: We shall not be liable for any delay or failure in performing our obligations or elsewhere including (but not limited to) in the event of acts, events, omissions or accidents beyond our reasonable control including (but not limited to) acts of God, fire, explosion, accidental damage, flood, earthquake, adverse weather conditions or other natural disaster, war, threat of or preparation for war, terrorist attack, civil war, civil commotion or riots and voluntary or mandatory compliance with any law (including a failure to grant any licence or consent needed or any change in the law or interpretation of the law).
12) Amendments: We reserve the right to change the terms and conditions herein at any time; therefore, you should review the most updated version each time prior to your participation in any Tournament.
13) Limitation of liability: Players agree that other than as required by applicable law, we shall not be liable to them for any losses, damages, claims or other expenses arising from a player's participation in the Events, date, time or venue amendments or for any player not being able to attend any event, whether by transport delays, visa problems or other reasons. It is the player's responsibility to make their own arrangements for attending the events.
14) Satellite guarantees provided by Casino Partners are dependent upon a minimum of 10 players to start.
14) Image Release: As a condition of playing in any Super Stack® event you hereby warrant, confirm and agree that the owners and organisers of the Super Stack® Tournaments, shall have the full rights relating to the following conditions, consents and approvals:
(i) use any film, photographs and sound recordings in which you feature at the Super Stack® Tournaments.
(ii) use any photograph, film or sound recording involving you at the Super Stack® Tournaments for marketing purposes or any performance by you of the same, which may be included in the advertisement in any media by any means now known or invented in future throughout the world for the full period of copyright, including all renewals, revivals, reversions and extensions.
(iii) correspond with you at your email address regarding the Super Stack® Tournaments and any third party related events, insofar as you agree to be entered into the Super Stack® mailing list, which is possible to unsubscribe from.
(iv) irrevocably and unconditionally grant to the owners and organisers of the Super Stack® Tournaments any consent required pursuant to this agreement to use any content with footage of you from the Super Stack® Tournaments.
(v) irrevocably and unconditionally waive all rights which you may have in respect of the content specified throughout this section.
(vi) consent to the use by the owners and organisers of the Super Stack® Tournaments of your name, likeness, voice and biography in connection only with the content created from the Super Stack® Tournaments.
(vii) assign or license the media release to any third party.
(viii) agree for your name or alias to be used in detailing prize wins, along with photographic or video footage of your Tournament result.